The bailiwick of Warnemunde is the most valuable and oldest building of Warnemünde. It was a Royal Danish Palace, a royal bailiwick, manor, residence of the Swedish and French bailiffs and the seat of the municipal bailiff.
The neo-gothic church of Warnemunde in the centre of the seaside resort was built in 1866–1871. It is already the third building in Warnemunde. Lavish furnishings: exquisite carved altar (1475), the Renaissance pulpit (1591) and the statue of Saint Christopher.
The History Museum of Warnemunde is located in an old fishing house in the second line of houses. On an area of 220 square meter, the visitor is informed by exhibits on the history of fishery, of seafaring, of pilotage and sea rescue in Warnemunde.
The beach of Warnemunde is the broadest on the German Baltic Sea coast and stretch out over a length of five kilometres.
The Warnemunder Cruise Center was officially opened on May 1, 2005 and can accommodate passenger change-overs of up to 2.500 people per day.